The Shed Antler Handle English Mug is made from noble materials and captivating styles mingle to create Vagabond House’s exclusively designed tableware and giftware. Artistically designed and finely crafted from the highest quality pewter and other natural materials, Vagabond House products are unique, beautiful, and great for both family and formal entertaining.
In keeping with Vagabond House’s mission to preserve tradition and style in creating artisan hollow ware, the Shed Antler Handle English Mug is inspired by the work of the 18th Century master metal crafters of Sheffield, England. Cast in the classic cylindrical shape with a larger bottom, this mug has ring tooling with a highly polished finish. The uniquely Vagabond House handle is crafted from naturally shed stag antler with a pewter end cap.
- Quantity: 1
- Dimensions: 5.5″ Height
- Materials: Pewter & Naturally Shed Antler
This product ships to physical addresses within the contiguous 48 United States only (no P.O. box addresses) as follows:
- Shipping Method: UPS Standard Ground
- Ships From: California
- Estimated Ship Date: 2-3 Days from date of order.
You will receive an email with tracking information once the item has shipped.
This item is eligible for return or exchange pursuant to the following terms:
- Please contact us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return within 45 business days of your receipt of the item.
- The item must be returned in its original packaging in the condition it arrived to be eligible for exchange or refund.
- You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping for returns not involving an error on our part.
- Original shipping charges, if applicable, are not refundable.
Sheffield metal masters were renowned for combining precious metals and antler in their hollow ware and cutlery creations, and Vagabond House is proud to honor and carry forth the tradition. Beverages have been served in fine pewter vessels for centuries due to the amazing conductive properties of the precious metal. To bring beer to the proper temperature for drinking (European style); chill the tankard for about 30 minutes before serving, pour room temperature beer into the mug, in less than 3 minutes, the beer is perfect for serving!