These fashion forward pillows, in trellis, stripes and whimsical patterns are for both indoor and outdoor use.
(1) Remove the throw pillow’s cover, if it is removable. Wash the cover separately from the pillow.
(2) Pre-treat badly soiled or stained areas on the pillow cover with a color-safe prewash spray. Rub the spray into the stain with a damp sponge.
(3) Wash the pillow cover, or the whole pillow, on a gentle-wash cycle in warm water with a very mild detergent. Detergent for delicate fabrics or baby clothes is usually suitable.(4) Remove the pillow or pillow cover as soon as the washing machine has ended the cycle and has shut off. Hang the pillow or cover up to dry in a well-ventilated area. If the care label specifies that the item is dryer-safe, place the pillow or pillow cover in the dryer and tumble dry on low heat.(5) Fluff the pillow once it is dry in order to maintain its form. Don’t use the pillow until it is completely dry. Damp pillows will attract dirt more easily.
- Manufactured By: Jaipur
- Width: 20″
- Depth: 20″
- Height: 12″
- Color: Orange
- Size: 20″x20″
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Designer: Jaipur
- Category: Decorative Pillows
- Style: Modern
By leading the industry in design and innovation, Jaipur Rugs is committed to creating a unique relationship of beauty, joy, and passion between a rug and its owner, and to promote the rich tradition and heritage of master weavers in their art. Brought to the United States from India in 1998, the company has since grown to become one of the leading providers of hand-woven rugs from India and continue to produce items of exceptionally high quality and consistency.
Jaipur Rugs Foundation (JRF) was founded in the year 2004 by Mr. Nand Kishore Chaudhary under the Rajasthan Public Trust Act. Jaipur Rugs group is known the world over for not just the exquisite rugs and other home furnishing products but also its unique and inclusive business-development model that links grassroot level artisans with global market. The work mandate of JRF is to empower the marginalised communities, especially women, living in the remote rural areas by building their skill and providing them with a sustainable livelihood option. We enable the illiterate poor to start weaving not just rugs but also their own lives.
Learn more about foundation at www.jaipurrugs.org
This product ships to physical addresses within the contiguous 48 United States only (no P.O. box addresses) as follow
- Shipping Method: Standard Ground Shipping
- Ships From: Norcross, GA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-5 Business Days from date of order.
You will receive an email with tracking information once the item has shipped.
This item is eligible for return or exchange pursuant to the following terms:
- Within 14 days of receipt of the item, the item may be returned with no penalty. You will remain responsible for the cost of return shipping for returns not relating to an error on our part.
- Within 15-60 days, the item may be returned subject to a 20% restocking fee. You will remain responsible for the cost of return shipping for returns not relating to an error on our part.
- No returns are accepted after 60 days of receipt of the item.
- Please contact us at info@email@example.com to request any return.
- The item must be returned in its original packaging in the condition it arrived to be eligible for exchange or refund.
- Original shipping charges, if applicable, are not refundable.