How many of you have taken the plunge and purchased a bar cart recently? We just can’t seem to get away from them!
Finding the right cart can be quite the daunting task. We suggest investing in an actual bar cart, but if you’re short on space a folding table or wall shelves work just as well.
Here are some tips to get you shaking and stirring in no time:
1. Personalize: Let your cart be a reflection of you. Monogrammed cups, bartending books, fun confetti sticks – don’t be afraid to throw in some vintage pieces you may have. Get creat
2. Don’t over load: You don’t have to display every glass you have. Change your scheme with the seasons or occasion. This can be done by just switching napkins or colors.
3. Use the right tools: You can’t make a killer martini without a shaker or ice bucket so make sure they are on hand. Include everything you need for preparing cocktails.
4. Flowers make everything better: Fill a julep or Moscow Mule Copper mug with blooms or or use a bowl and simply throw in some lemons or limes and you’ve got a perfect display.
5. Don’t just think alcohol: Easily use your cart to serve coffee or display desserts or appetizers or even hold gifts for a party.
Visit our page for our selection of Bar Carts and Decanters!
We’re not the only one’s mixing up the idea of a liquor cabinet. Check out what HGTV says about Styling Bar Carts!