Spring Spruce Up Ideas for the Dining Room
Need some Spring spruce up ideas for the dining room? We’ve got ‘em! It’s time to get the house freshened up and inject some new energy into your living space. In the dining room, where the family gathers for meals, parties, and special occasions, that’s especially important.
Five spring spruce up ideas for the dining room:
- Clean. Giving everything a thorough, deep cleaning goes a long way in freshening up your space. Tackle areas you don’t regularly go with your weekly cleanings. For example, wipe down all the dining chairs, the legs of the table, the light fixture, the baseboards, and even the walls! Don’t forget to give the floors their fair share of attention. Do your best to make everything sparkle and shine like new.
- Paint. Brighten up the space with a fresh coat of paint. It’s fine to keep the color the same, but to really spruce things up for the season, opt for a new look. Choose a cool blue, a soothing sage, or go white for a light, neutral look. For a more feminine appeal, shades of pink add a trendy, current vibe. Grays are still on point, as well, just don’t go too dark.
- Accessorize. Among the new favorite looks trending for spring are décor items with a breezy, tropical look. Palm leaves are currently all the rage. And why not? They evoke that easygoing vacation feel that puts everyone at ease. Spruce up the dining room with lively, nature-inspired centerpieces, accent pieces, or wall decor. Need some inspiration? Take a look at the Lady Builder Shops Spring collection. If you want to go a step further and liven up your table setting, a set of bright new dishware and some light, airy table linens can really set the tone.
- Illuminate. Dark, bland lighting is no way to welcome spring. Treat yourself to a new chandelier for over the dining table. Be sure to choose the right size light, or you’ll be left in the dark. Ask a Lady Builder Shops professional for personal shopping assistance based on the size of your table and height of your ceiling. We’ll work with you one-on-one so you can make the most of your spring spruce up.
- Indulge. Changing out a large furniture piece always creates a new, fresh look. Consider updating your dining room table or dressing up your current one with some new dining chairs. Swapping out the chairs is especially effective if the ones you already have are bulky, outdated, or too matchy-matchy with the table. Browse Lady Builder Shops’ furniture section for ideas and inspiration.
Whether you’re getting ready to host Easter dinner, a graduation party, or just your everyday family dinner, it’s time to get the dining room spruced up for spring!